Summer has already knocked our doors as you step out of the house and you can literally feel the heat burning your skin. Besides dehydrating the body, the extreme temperature can cause havoc on the skin and can cause tanning, pigmentation, early ageing etc. The result is dull, tried and sallow looking skin with zero appeal.
Try out these simple tips to make your skin glow even in this scorching summer:
- Cleanse your face with Natu’real cleansing milk with lemon, it cleanses your skin deeply removing the dirt and grime from the clogged pores
- Massage with Natu’real cool cucumber gel which will remove tanning and lighten your skin colour naturally.
- Apply Gold & Sandal pack that will tone, tighten and bring back the glow in your skin.
- Do not forget to apply Natu’real Calamine lotion before going out in SUN
- Wash your face with plenty of cold water whenever possible
- Drink lot of fluid including fresh juices and water
- Apply Sunscreen lotion even in a cloudy day.